The MLTC4H-LP316 self-locking cable tie speeds up installation with a unique self-locking head design that locks into any part of the tie body. The Nylon 11 coating provides additional edge protection and prevents corrosion between dissimilar metals. T he 316 stainless steel is wrapped in UV-resistant, halogen-free, low-smoke Nylon to promote worker safety and reliability in corrosive environments.
- Self-locking head design speeds installation and locks into place at any length along the tie body
- Nylon 11 coating provides additional edge protection and prevents corrosion between dissimilar metals
- AISI 316 stainless steel for the most corrosive environments
- Available in heavy cross section
- UV resistant, low smoke, halogen-free material
- Temperature tolerance -40F (-40C) to 285F (140C)
Material: Nylon Coated 316 Stainless Steel
Loop Tensile Strength: 250 lb (1112 N) Minimum
Bundle Diameter: 0.50 - 4 Inch (12.7 - 102 mm)
Temperature Range: -40 to 285 deg F (-40 to 140 deg C)
Dimension: 14.3 Inch Length x 0.31 Inch Width x 0.010 Inch Thickness (362 mm x 7.9 mm x 0.25 mm)
|Type||CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.