MRK Series Configured NVR/DVR Enclosures Ship complete with: 64% open area front door 79% open area split rear door 20 Amp, 20 outlet power strip with cord (PDT-2020C-NS) 64% open area top 3-1/4 width vertical lacer strip (LACE-44-OP) Horizontal lacer bars, four L shaped straight and two 4 offset One each 1 space and 2 space brush grommet Velcro cable management straps Side panels (as noted in table) Ganging hardware (models without side panels only) Leveling feet DVR Enclosure; Two pairs 10-32 threaded rackrail 10-32 threaded rack screws, 100 qty; NVR Enclosure; Two pairs cage nut style rackrail One pair of cage nut style Z-rail adaptors 6 mm threaded cage nuts & rack screws, 100 qty 10-32 threaded cage nuts & rack screws, 50 qty
- Two pairs cage nut style rackrail
- One pair of cage nut style Z-rail adaptors
- Fully vented top
- Fully perforated vented front door and split rear door
- 3-1/4 wide vertical lacer strip
- Six horizontal lacer bars
- Twelve 8 Velcro cable management straps
- Thin power strip, 20 Amp, 20 outlet with cord
- One each 1 space and 2 space brush grommet
- Leveling feet
- 100 qty. 6mm threaded cage nuts and rack screws
- 50 qty. 10-32 threaded cage nuts and rack screws
- Side panels optional
- Ganging hardware optional for multi-bay installations
- Simplifies ordering and saves installation time.
|Height||GREATER THAN 6’ TO 7’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.