VIKING ELECTRONICS | MSB-30-EWP
Two-Way Voice Communication Speaker and Microphone for IP Network Camera with Enhanced Weather Protection
It is common for IP based network cameras to have two-way audio connections. When this is the case, the MSB-30 can be added to turn your IP network camera into a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) video phone, allowing both voice and video to stream o ver the internet. If the camera already has a tiny speaker and microphone, the MSB-30 can be added to get better and louder sounding audio by using the audio input and output connections provided by the camera. The MSB-30 has a microphone, a speaker, a nd a momentary push button housed in a stainless steel flush mount panel. An optional Viking model VE-5x5 can be used to surface mount the unit to a wall or pedestal.
The MSB-30 line level audio input and output connections can be directly connecd to the IP camera’s line level audio output and input connections for two-way voice communications. A built-in 2 watt amplifier powers the internal speaker, and there are volume controls to adjust both the speaker volume and microphone sensitivity. Th e 2 watt amplifier can be used to power an auxiliary speaker for even greater volume and coverage.
The MSB-30 also has a momentary "CALL" button switch which can provide a momentary contact closure to trigger the IP network camera, or ring a door ll. The front panel blue LED lights continuously to show the unit is powered, and to help identify the "CALL" button location at night. An external contact closure can be used to turn off the blue LED, or simply wire it in parallel with the momentary " Call" button switch to make the blue LED wink off when the button is pressed.
The MSB-30-EWP adds Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP). Use for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foarubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
Use with IP camera to add two-way voice communications for:
- Vandal-resistant Features: 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, speaker/ mic screen, heavy duty metal "Call" button and hex drive mounting screws
- Weather-resistant Features: Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate, screws and push button switch. Switch internally sealed per IP67. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets. Weather-resistant powder paint on optional VE-5x5 (DOD# 424).
- Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
- Two watt amplifier to drive speaker
- Power supply included
- Blue LED indicator
- Extended temperature range (-15F to 130F)
- Optional VE-5x5 surface mount back box (DOD# 424)
Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC UL Listed adapter provided
Dimensions: Overall: 127mm x 127mm x 57mm (5" x 5" x 2.25"), Plastic Electrical Box: 102mm x 102mm x 54mm (4" x 4" x 2.12")
Shipping Weight: 1.5 Kg (3.3 lbs)
Operating Temperature: -26C to 54C (-15 to 130F)
Humidity - MSB-1: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Humidity - MSB-1-EWP: Up to 100% condensing
Connections: Gel-filled butt connectors
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.