Strengthen your high-speed network with Tripp Lite’s N235-001-WH Cat6 Straight-Through Modular In-Line Snap-In Coupler. It connects two Cat6 patch cords to create one longer cable, and its keystone design is perfect for convenient feed-through patching when used with a standard data wallplate (such as Tripp Lite’s N042-001-WH). Built for ultra-fast performance, this is an ideal coupler when setting up premise wiring, voice/data networking, telecommunications and Ethernet connections.Compatible with all Cat6 cables, the N235-001-WH features straight-through wiring and 50-inch gold-plated contacts designed to resist corrosion. The durable, high-impact polycarbonate housing resists scratching and is colored white to blend in with any color scheme. T his coupler is UL-listed and meets all requirements for EIA/TIA Cat6 compliance. It’s also backward compatible with Cat5e and Cat5 LANs.
- Strengthens Your High-Speed Network
- Ideal for premise wiring, voice/data networking, telecommunications and Ethernet connections
- Connects 2 Cat6 patch cables for a longer cable run
- Keystone design for easy snap-in installation in standard data wallplaes (such as Tripp Lite’s N042-001-WH)
- Rated to 250 MHz
- Compatible with all Cat6 cables
- Backward compatible with Cat5e and Cat5 LANs
- Superior Construction for Superior Performance
- Features straight-through wiring
- 50-µinch gold-plated contacts resistrosion and improve conduction
- Durable, scratch-resistant polycarbonate housing
- White coloring blends into any color scheme
- Meets all EIA/TIA Cat6 requirements
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Sche purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.