- Network appliances enabling remote and local access control for Chatsworth GlobalFrame racks
- Access monitoring - Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch
- Door contact - Enables a NetBotz appliance to detect the act of opening a door, which triggers surveillence recording
- Data logging - Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis
- Flexible alert policies - Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis
- Rack mountable - Includes horizontal, vertical and toolless mount capabilities
- Proximity card user registration - Register proximity cards to specific people
- A-Link communication port - Deployment flexibility allows sensor pods to be up to 1000 m from a compatible NetBotz appliance
- Physical access control - Grant authorized people access to equipment through proximity card authentication
- User access scheduling - Grant equipment access for specific times for each proximity card configured
- Integrates with StruxureWare data center expert - an IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Master key override - Override electronic access with a hard key for power outages and maintenance
- Read only access - Share access without risking unauthorized configuration changes
- Password security - User selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access, authorized against LDAP and Active Directory servers
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.