- Lightning and surge protection - SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults, if the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment; unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges
- IEEE let-through rating and UL 1449 compliance - The ’Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers’ (IEEE) let-through voltage rating is based on a test that subjects a surge protector to a 6000 volt spike, the rating equates to the amount of excess voltage that reaches connected equipment; the lower the number, the better the performance of the surge protector is, underwriter’s laboratory’s UL1449 surge protection safety standard uses these ratings to help users gauge performance, UL’s best transient voltage surge suppressor (TVSS) let-through voltage rating is "300 Volt"
- Data-line protection - Protection of data lines (ethernet, coaxial and phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges, it is very important to protect your equipment from "back door" electric surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines
- Noise filtering - Attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment
- Phone line splitter - Allows use of two pieces of equipment at once, such as a modem and phone
- Plug activated safety shutters - Shutters protect users from accidental contact with unused outlets
- Overload indicator - Indicator illuminates when connected equipment draws more power than unit’s capacity; to remedy the condition, unplug less vital equipment
- Adjustable cable management - Keeps cords and cables neat and organized
- Catastrophic event protection - SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults, if the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment; unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges
- Cord management - To help organize power cords
- Fail safe mode - Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through eve
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.