The Amphenol Telect 300A dual-feed circuit breaker panel with circuit monitoring provides mid-range power capacity in a 1RU space. Designed for field configuration, with a wide range of available breaker sizes, this panel is ideal for secondary distrib ution requiring individual load circuit monitoring for today’s increasing infrastructure power requirements. This panel provides front access to circuit breakers with alarm on/off switch configuration for uninstalled breaker locations. Also featured ar e front LED indicators for power/breaker alarms and rear form C relay alarm connections and panel monitoring inter-connections.
Each of the 300A feeds provide power for up to 8 output positions. Field replaceable circuit breakers available from 5A to 60A per position. The front face of the panel features a face plate designed to prevent unintended breaker on or off switching. The panel supports universal voltages (12VDC to 48VDC).
- Universal voltage (12VDC, 24VDC and 48VDC) enables standardization on a single part number
- for multiple voltages
- Up to 60A breakers for distribution to a variety of network elements
- Staggered output terminal blocks facilitate waterfall cable manageent
- Individual load circuit monitoring, providing current measurements
- UL listed to ensure industry-standard safety requirements
- Form C relay contacts provide reliable alarm connections
- Integrated designation pin holder for simple power identificatn
- Fail alarm LEDs indicate fuse and power failures
- Clear, flame-retardant polycarbonate cover (94V-0) protects input and output power connections and
- wiring from damage
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.