NV-208A-M Video Transceiver is a passive (non-amplified) device that allows the transmission of real-time monochrome or color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported.
The passive NV-208A-M features a Screwless UTP terminal block and Male BNC allowing connection directly to the camera or DVR. It is capable of delivering a fully equalized signal to the DVR when used with any Active NVT Phybridge Receiver, yet is compatible with a ll of NVT Phybridge?s passive products for applications under 750ft (225m). The NV-208A-M Video Transceiver also incorporates improved transient protection that eliminates the need for a ground screw.
The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions of the NV-208A-M allow video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant. Alternative Product(s): NV-214A-M; NV-215J-M; NV-217J-M; Mov ing to IP Check out NVT Phybridge’s CHARIoT Solution.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Single-Channel Passive Transceiver (Male BNC)
- Male BNC supports on-camera mounting
- Built-in transient protection
- Supports up-the-coax type control signal up to 750ft
- Transmit up to 750ft, 3000ft with active receiver
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.