The NetWave industrially hardened wireless Ethernet transmission link can be configured through the embedded User Interface as a Client or as an Access Point. This point-to-multipoint model allows multiple Ethernet endpoints to be connected to a centra l Access Point. Up to 15 endpoints can be linked to a central access point. The NW1 and NW2 support up to 95Mbps throughput using MIMO technology. The units can be powered by an IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant device or through the supplied power injecti on module. The NW2 is ETSI
Must be a reseller to purchase this product. This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use NW2 GEN3 as a suggested replacement.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Up to 95Mbps Throughput
- 802.11a/n Compliant
- Distances up to 2 mi (FCC) or 2km (ETSI)
- Powered by the included power injection module or by an IEEE802.3af PoE compliant device
- Environmentally Hardened -40 to +75C
- Meets class IP67 and water immersion protection standards
- ETSI Standards (EU Region only):
- DFS Dynamic Frequency Selection
- TPC Transmit Power Control
- Secure transmission: WPA2 AES or TKIP encryption
- ComNet Antenna alignment feature eases installation and setup
- RF trum Survey Tools
- Antenna Alignment Tools
- LED array displays unit operational status along with received signal strength
- Optional Antenna Configurations Available
- IEEE802.11y US public safety compliance (FCC Region only)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.