PANDUIT | NWSLC-3Y
Panduit NWSLC-3Y LabelCore Sleeve Orange
The NWSLC-3Y Identification Sleeve provides a larger labeling surface on small cables allowing legends to be clearly seen. It is recommended to locate sleeve on the straight section of cable at least 2.00" from fiber boot. For us with labels: S100X150Y AJ (Laser/Inkjet), S100X150VAC (LS8E Printer), S100X150VA1Y or S100X150VATY (Thermal Transfer Printer). PVC material. 1" long (25.4 mm). 0.3" (7.6 mm) maximum cable diameter. Use for 3 mm simplex fiber cable. Color Orange. 100 sleeves per package.
- Provides a larger labeling surface on small cables allowing legends to be clearly seen
- Sleeve is made of flexible PVC material
- Locate sleeve on straight section of cable at least 2.00" from fiber boot
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.