- 750VA line-interactive UPS with Faraday-shielded, low-impedance isolation transformer delivers full isolation from potential damage and performance problems
- Provides immunity from EMI/RFI line noise in both normal and common modes. Delivers clean signa l-reference ground, reducing data errors and audio/video distortion
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) automatically corrects incoming voltage to keep equipment working through low voltage (brownouts) as low as 81V and overvoltages as high as 143V with out consuming battery power
- Supports loads up to 750VA/500W
- Offers 31.3 min. battery runtime with a half load of 375VA/250W and 13.5 min. with a full load of 750VA/500 watts
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) resistance reduces potential static damage to cnnected electronics
- USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Built-in surge suppression (backed by$200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only) safeguards connected equipment against damage
- SURGE VOLTAGE WITHSTAND CAPABILITY: ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Catagories A & B 6KV/200/500 amp 100Khz Ringwave and category B BiWave
- SURGE VOLTAGE ATTENUATION: N-G 2000:1, L-G 240:1, L-N 100:1
- INSERTION LOSS: 65 db N-G from 10Khz to 100Khz, 45 to 60 db L-G from 10Khz to 100Khz, 18 to 54 db L-N from 50Khz to 500 Khz
- 6 UPS-supported AC outlets; 6-ft. cord
- 5 diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, on battery, voltage correction satus, overload and battery low/replace
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.