TRIPP LITE | OMNIX350HG | OMNIX350HG
OmniSmart 230V 350VA 225W CE/IEC 60601-1 Medical Grade Line-Interactive UPS with Built-In Isolation Transformer
- Ideal UPS protection for applications in medical patient-care areas where CE/ IEC 60601-1 electrical medical equipment is required
- Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 159V without using battery power
- IEC320 plug and outlets offer added degree of safety and reliability to input/output connections
- Full line isolation prevents shock potential and operational problems in sensitive electronic equipment
- Resistant to electrostatic discharge
- Supports loads up to 350VA/225 watts37 minutes half load runtime (with 175VA load), 15.5 minutes full load runtime (with 350VA load)
- 6 protected outlets; 6-inch dongle with IEC C14 inlet
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with grounded country-specific plug
- 1-USB port for montoring interface
- Complete surge protection, line isolation and EMI/RFI noise filtering
- 2 phone line surge suppression for modems, fax machines and other phone accessories
- Complete remote monitoring cabling included, PowerAlert UPS management software vailable via free download
- 4 diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, on battery, voltage correction & battery low/replace
- Battery replacement door and back panel equipotential connection (grounding lug)
- Ground Potential Equalization Connector: POAG-S6/20
Product Group: UPS Systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.