Create maximum visual impact through seamless simplicity with the new professional NEC P series products. New contemporary and slim mechanical design with focused aesthetics allows for the smooth and stylistic integration into any type of environment. Their full metal chassis coupled with real-time temperature sensors and integrated cooling fans maintain the professional quality necessary for commercial environments. With a wide range of the latest connectivity interfaces including resolution suppor t up to Ultra High Definition at 60Hz, these displays offer the future-proofing necessary for the investment. These displays also include expandability options such as the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) and Raspberry Pi Compute Module slots for sou rce integration directly into the display. The NEC P series boasts 700 cd/m2 brightness along with a new anti-glare surface that allows for efficient readability in higher ambient light situations and is ideal for 24/7 signage in airports, quick-serve restaurants, financial institutions and command and control.
- Stylish and sleak design allows for easy and unobtrusive integration into any environment
- 700 cd/m2 brightness combined with full HD resolution and new anti-reflective screen surface will capture the attention of the audience while allowing for clear v isibility in higher ambient light conditions
- Future proof modular expansion options including the ability to integrate Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) or a Raspberry Pi Compute Modules seamlessly into the display
- SpectraView Engine allows for complete color, intensity, gamma or uniformity control for the ultimate imaging performance
- Integrated Media Player allows for audio, video or image playback via USB or SD card that is also upgradeable via LAN
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for hassle-free 24/7 operation
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.