The rack-mount Pretium connector housings (PCH) are available in 1U, 2U and 4U sizes and mount in 19-in racks or cabinets. Combined with the modules, panels, harnesses, trunks and jumpers, they provide a tip-to-tip solution for your fiber optic network .
Up to 24 fibers installing FC/SC/ST Compatible connectors, or up to 48 installing LC connectors
Data Center, Enterprise Networks
- Compatible with Plug & Play Systems modulesDesigned to support Plug & Play Systems applications Splice in the housingSaves rack space and the cost of the second housing Removable top (1U, 2U)Maximizes ease of access Transparent f ront door (04U and 02U)Permits viewing while protecting installed patch cords Large removable fiber guides in frontEffectively manage high patch cord densities
Mounting Type: Rack 19-in, Rack 23-in
Product Type (FOH): Rack-Mountable Hardware
Fiber Capacity: Up to 24 fibers installing FC/SC/ST Compatible connectors, or up to 48 installing LC connectors
Height Unit: 1U
Housing Color: Gray
Housing Type: PCH
Locking Availability: Front or rear
Maximum Number of Panels per Housing: 2
Panel or Module Type: CCH
Splice Tray Options: 4 category 2R, 2 category 4R
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-cm): 4x43x41 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) (US): 1.75x17x16 in
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.