PD-OUT/Sp11 is a high quality surge protection device designed to protect indoor Ethernet networks from lightening that may come from the outdoor environment through the Ethernet cable.
Other PoE Accessories:
PD-PoE Extender 1-port, Extends PoE rangeby additional 100m, 802.3af /802.3at output power
PD-AFAT-TESTER PoE tester to test your RJ-45 for PoE
PD-AS-601/5 802.3af Active Splitter, 5V output, 2 x DC jacks : round 3.4x1.35mm and 5.5x2.5 mm
PD-AS-951/12-24 4-Pairs High Power splitter - for usewith PD-9500G Series:(user selectable DC output 12v/24v)
- - Supports data rates of up to 1Gbps
- A- ll eight lines protected including PoE
- - Waterproof (IP66)
- - Can be wall or pole mounted
- - Surge Handling Capability: 10kV, 5kA to ground in 80/20us; 800V, 100A PoE
- - Regulatory Compliance: REACH, RoHS, WEEE, 60529 level IP66, NEMA 250, level 4x
- - Surge Compliance: IEC61643-21, GR1089, ITU-T K.45
- - Safety Approvals: UL 497B
|Number of Outlets||1|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.