PDUMH20 AC power distribution unit offers a digital current monitor and provides 20 amps of 120 volt capacity in a versatile multi-mount cabinet. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for wallmount, under-counter, or 1U/0U rackmount installation. Built-in digital ammeter display offers continuous visual power consumption data for the entire PDU. Attractive rackmount housing with 12 rear-facing outlets measures only 4.5 inches in depth. Unfiltered electrical pass-through without a power switch makes the PDUMH20 ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets, and more. Includes 12 rear-facing NEMA 5-15/20R outlets, 15-ft. AC power cord with L5-20P input plug. Comes wih 6-inch L5-20P-to-5-20P adapter, 20 amp breaker, TVSS grounding lug, and rugged all-metal rackmount case design.
- 120V 20A Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / Metered PDU (Agency de-rated to 16A continuous)
- Provides a redundant A/B power option for non-redundant networking equipment with a single input power cord
- Digital display continuously reports total output power consumption in amps
- 1U horizontal rackmount form factor; 14.5 in. / 36.8 cm depth
- 16 built-in NEMA 5-15/20R outlets (8 front / 8 rear)
- Set of two 12 ft. / 3.6m NEMA L5-20P input cables with set of two 5-20P adapters support connection to separate PIMARY and SECONDARY inputs
- ATS circuits normally maintain output sourced from the primary input cable; As primary input power fails or becomes unstable, the ATS will switch to maintain output sourced from the secondary input cable until power on the pr imary input is restored and stable
- ATS configurations enable fault-tolerant, hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system (in a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by an online UPS with zero transfer time similar to Tripp Lite SmartOnline series)
- Advanced ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate out of phase utility power grid feeds are fully supported
- On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both inputs to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source
- Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs in 2-7 milliseconds
- Built-in card slot supports optional SNMPWEBCARD or WEBCARDLX for permanent upgrade to a switched & monitored PDU system
- Outlets are factory programmed for sequential turn-on at 250 millisecond intervals when the PDU is first energized to prevent inrush-related equipment interaction on startup
- Front panel LEDs confirm power availability on both input lines
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
|Number of Outlets||16|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.