Clarity 5E angled 48-port high density patch panel is component compliant to TIA/EIA Category 5e performance requirements. It occupies one rack unit and measures 19" x 3.5". Jacks are grouped in six-port modules. Part of the Clarity 5E link and channel solution that provides significant installed performance headroom.
- Recessed design with lower mounted profile: Directs cords more easily to vertical management.
- ETL verified to TIA Category 5e component spec: Elevated component performance.
- Center tuned to Clarity 5E patch cords: More transparent mated union.
- Universl wiring: Supports T568A and T568B installs.
- Easy lace 110 termination: Saves installation time.
- Supplied rear cable management: Supports good cabling practice.
- High density design: Maximizes rack utilization.
- RoHS compliant: Lead free
Category Rating: Category 5ePerformance Rating: Category 5e
Depth Metric: 46.23 mm
Number of Ports: 48
Width Metric: 482.6 mm
Height USA: 3.5 in.Height Metric: 88.90 mm
Cable Diameter Range: 22-26 AWG
|Number of Ports||48|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.