The PIM400-TD2 seamlessly ntegrates to virtually any access control panel and their reader interface modules via Wiegand or Clock & Data protocols. Each PIM400-TD2 supports up to two wireless access devices such as AD-400/401 Series locks.
- Frequency range 902-928 MHz
- Modulation 900 MHz spread spectrum, direct sequence, 10 channels
- RF interference avoidance Optional dynamic channel switching
- Transmission/encryption AES-128 bit key (optional)
- Credential verification time < 1 second1
- Comication range Up to 200 ft (61 m) with obstructions
- Up to 1000 ft (305 m) clear line of sight
- Up to 2000 ft (609 m) line of sight with high gain antenna on
- Up to 4000 ft (1219 m) line of sight with high gain antennas on
- PIM400 and WRI400
- Visaudible communications
- 13 LEDs for status indicators
- System interface Wiegand (data1/data0) or magnetic stripe (Clock & Data)
- Power supply 12 VDC or 24 VDC
- Voltage range 9.5 VDC to 26 VDC
- Max current requirement Up to 250 mA
- Operating temperature -to 151F (-35 to 66C)
- Operating humidity 0 - 100% non-condensing
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 7.1" x 7.1" x 3.0"
- (18.0 cm x 18.0 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Weight 1.25 lb (.56 kg)
- Cable specifications DC power Input: 18AWG, 2 conductor (Belden 8760 or equivalent) up 1000 ft (303 m)
- PIM400-TD2 to ACP: 22AWG, 8 conductor shielded (Alpha 1298C or equivalent) up to 500 ft (152 m)
- Data rate RF: 40 kbps
- Certifications NEMA 1, 4, 4X, 6; UL 294; FCC Part 15; RoHS; Industry Canada (IC)
UL 294, FCC, IC
|Product Type||CIRCUIT BOARD|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CIRCUIT BOARD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.