Panduit PLT3S-C702Y Locking Cable Ties are suitable for use in plenum or air handling spaces. With low smoke density and an excellent flammability rating of UL 94V-0, they are an accepted solution for bundling qualified cable without conduit in air han dling space applications. For indoor or outdoor use with greater resistance to damage caused by ultraviolet light. Standard cross section, 11.6 (295mm) length. Made of HALAR, a distinctive maroon color and come in packages of 100.
- UL Listed for use in plenum or air handling spaces per NEC, Section 300-22 (C) and (D)
- Low smoke density and excellent flammability rating of UL 94V-0
- Commonly accepted solution for bundling qualified cable without conduit in air handling space applications
- Applications include nuclear plants, chemical environments, telecommunications equipment, aerospace, and high and low temperature environments
- Distinctive Maroon color identifies material
- Greater resistance to damage caused by ultraviolet ligt - indoor or outdoor useHALAR is a registered trademark of Solvay Solexis, Inc.
CSA Certified, UL Recognized (File #E56854), UL 62275 Compliant (Type 2S, 21S), RoHS Complaint
|Type||CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.