Clarity 6 12-Port Category 6 mini patch panel is component compliant to EIA/TIA Category 6 performance requirements. Its high density design on a supplied 89D bracket maximizes wall space in small or confined locations. It measures 10" x 2.5". Jacks ar e grouped in six-port modules. Part of the Clarity 6 link and channel solution that provides significant installed performance headroom.
- ETL verified to TIA Category 6 component spec: Ensures component performance.
- Center tuned to Clarity 6 patch cords: More transparent mated union.
- Universally wired 110 termination: Supports T568A and T568B installs.
- New IDC housing: Handles larger Ctegory 6 conductors.
- High density design: Maximizes wall space.
- RoHS compliant: Lead free.
|Number of Ports||12|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.