PANDUIT | PROG-CCCD
CAD-Connect Labeling Software for use With Visio And Auto-CAD
CAD-Connect(TM) Labeling Software, including Easy-Mark(TM) Labeling Software, supplied on CD-ROM.
- Generates labels quickly and easily directly from electronic CAD files
- Eliminates steps and time spent manually copying CAD identifiers into labeling software
- Program combines the power of an innovative wizard interview and Easy-Mark(TM)Labeling Software to capture and organize identifiers from electronic CAD files to automatically create and print labels
- Compatible with full versions of AutoCAD 2000i or newer, AutoCAD Mechanical 2007, and Visio 2002 or newer
- Exports to alternative formats such as EXCEL (XLS) or Text (CSV) files for future use and documentationSystem Requirements:
- WINDOWS 2000, XP, or Vista; 64MB hard drive space and 64MB RAM (256MB RAM recommended)
|Number of Users/Devices||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.