Liebert PSI and Liebert PSI-XR are compact, line-interactive UPS systems designed especially for IT applications such as network closets and small data centers. They provide reliable power protection for servers, critical nodes, network workstations, large network peripherals, network routers, bridges, hubs and other electronic equipment. The Liebert PSI-XR is compatible with matching battery cabinets to extend the on-battery operating time. The PSI does not accommodate extended runtimes. Liebert PSI and Liebert PSI-XR are 2U-size line-interactive UPS systems available in 1,000, 1,500, 2,200 and 3,000 VA ratings in 120 V. 230 V models are also available.
- rovides six to eight battery-backed outlets depending on model and size, allowing additional equipment to be connected to the UPS via the 15, 20 or 30 amp receptacles
- Configurable input voltage window allows the UPS to be properly matched to the incoming utility power
- Automatic frequency sensing allows the UPS to automatically adjust to the input frequency, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- LED display panel rotates 90 to make the readout of the LED display easy to see in rack or tower position
- Optional external battery cabinets for XR models provide extended runtime for applications that require longer backup time
- Provides network surge protection for equipment connected to the UPS via the RJ45
- Offers multiple audible and visual alarms to immediately alert you to an input voltage fluctuation (buck/boost), output overload, low battery or replace battery condition
- Three to six minutes of battery backup time at full load when utility fails
- Comprehensive analysis of the condition of the batteries within the UPS and will notify you when the internal batteries need to be replaced. The battery test feature can also be programmed for automatic operation using Liebert IS-WEBRT3 card
- Allows fast and easy maintenance with user-replaceable hot-swappable batteries
- Provides remote emergency power off for safe emergency shutdown
- 0.9 output power factor provides more power for your protected load, and more energy efficient operation
- Offers the most competitive price in its class, when ordered as a Network Solutions Package with factory-installed Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card
- Ships with batteries connected and charged, reducing installation time and costs
- Protects your investment with a standard two-year warranty with paid shipping both ways. Also available with optional extensions of one year or three years
- NOTES: The "W" suffix means the unit is shipped with the IS-WEBCARD installed
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.