The PT-Series precision pan/tilt mechanism gives operators accurate pointing control while providing fully programmable scan patterns, radar slew-to-cue, and slew-to-alarm functionality. Fully enabled for control and operation over digital and serial n etworks, PT-Series thermal cameras are available in 160x120, 320x240, and high-resolution 640x480 formats, providing up to 16-times the image clarity of lower-resolution thermal cameras, and longer threat-detection range performance. Multisensor config urations also include a Day/Night 36x zoom color CCD camera on the same pan/tilt package.
- High-quality 24/7 thermal video security coverage
- Broad range of lenses available for thermal cameras: 9 mm, 13 mm, 19 mm, 35 mm, 65 mm and 100 mm for FOVs from 48 degrees to 4.6 degrees
- Exchangeable camera cassettes allow for quick upgrade or repair of sensors and optics
- Precision pan/tilt mechanism with continuous 360-degree rotation for uninterrupted coverage
- Auto Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) built in for optimal image quality across all scene conditions
- Open IP standards for plug-and-play integration and configuration in digital networks
- Multiple channels of streaming digital video available in H.264, MPEG-4 or M-JPEG formats
- Simultaneous visible-light and thermal video outputs ensure optimal-imaging performance in a wide variety of conditions
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.