AWID’s PT-UHF-0-0 hands-free portable tag is like a toll highway tag, but much smaller. It is held in place inside the windshield by a strip of adhesive-backed hook-and-loop fastener. The PT-UHF tag can be moved easily between several cars, each with i ts own fastener strip (spare strips are supplied with the tag). The PT-UHF is rugged. It can be held in the fingers when passing a long-range reader, and it can be carried safely in a pocket or bag. It can be used for permanent ID of one vehicle, or to show what vehicle a driver is occupying.
- Portable Tag
- Tag installs like a toll highway tag on windshield behind mirror
- Hook-and-loop adhesive strip holds tag firmly in reading position
- Hands-free use inside vehicles - move tag easily to other vehicles
- For readers installed above the trafficane or at either side
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.