Specify a PTRK when a rugged, portable rack is essential. Smooth rolling 4 casters, advanced cable management and secure doors make this rack ideal for serving a variety of applications.
Structural Features ; Standard front adjustable heavy-gauge, 10-32 threaded rackrail with smooth laser cut cable openings & numbered rackspace increments speed equipment mounting; Fully welded steel construction for strength; Heavy-duty commercial grade locking casters and spring-loaded recessed side handles facilitate rack transport; Keylocked front and rear doors standard for advanced security; Finished in a durable black textured powder coat; Also available with graphite-marbled laminate top and plexi front door. Thermal Management; Side panels are vented for passive thermal management; Laser knockouts on rear door for fans (KO-AWFP2) Cable Management; Slots incorporated into bottom of rack for cable strain relief and mounting of boxes
- Fully welded 16-gauge construction
- 1/8" thick structural steel internal braces
- Smooth-rolling 4" locking cushion casters
- Available with solid locking front door, or with graphite laminate top and plexi front door
- Available in 14 spaces, 21 spaces, and 27 space heights
- Two depths available: 23" (21-1/2" useable) and 26" (24-1/2" useable)
- Standard keylocked front & rear doors
- Rubber-padded spring loaded recessed handles
- Infinitely adjustable 10-32 threaded 11-gauge rackrail
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Durable textured black powder coat finish
|Overall Depth||GREATER THAN 2’ TO 3’|
|Overall Height||GREATER THAN 4’ TO 5’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.