PROTEK Single-Door cabinets are an excellent, off-the-shelf choice for mounting 19-in. rack, panel-mounted devices or other electronic equipment. The cabinets are designed to provide both front and rear access to 19-in. rack-mounted equipment. They pro vide protection against water, dirt, corrosive agents and other contaminants. PROTEK is an excellent choice for applications where space is at a premium and the only option is wall mounting. PROTEK comes in a broad range of sizes, materials and configu rations to meet many demanding applications.
- Solid-door cabinet provides complete physical and visual protection
- Window door, made of scratch-resistant safety glass, provides visual monitoring of internal equipment while maintaining equipment protection
- All seams are fully welded and ground smooth
- Doors are provided with ground studs to facilitate proper bonding and grounding of the cabinet
- Premium seamless, foam-in-place gasket prevents contaminants from entering the cabinet
- Keylocking wing knob is included on painted steel offering, providing access control to the cabinet; two keys are included with each cabinet
- Stainless steel cabinet is provided with a quarter-turn slotted latch
- One set of plated, self-grounding, tapped 10-32 rack angles per EIA universal spacing standards, which can be adjusted front-to-back, is provided with each center section of the cabinet; additional tapped- or square-hole rack angles can be added to the cabinet to
- provide additional mounting
- Wall section welded panel studs which accommodate standard panels (steel and wood available), can be ordered separately
|Overall Depth||GREATER THAN 3’ TO 4’|
|Overall Width||GREATER THAN 2’ TO 3’|
|Overall Height||GREATER THAN 6’ TO 7’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.