- Converts DC power into 3000 watts of continuous 120V AC power
- 15- and 20-amp outlets provide 120V AC power
- Includes "Battery Saver" low voltage alarm/shutdown
- Heavy-duty DC input terminals assure solid connection to battery. Dual connectionsprovide high wattage to support heavy equipment loads.
- Operating mode switch controls inverter operation.
- Remote control jack provides optional remote monitoring and control (when used with FREE, included LED/switch module)
- Remote Control LED/Switch Mdule controls and monitors your inverter from virtually anywhere within your vehicle with use of included extra-long cable. Allows multiple mounting options, including behind or below a dashboard or compartment. Features daisy-chain capability
- Battery charge level LEDs indicate the approximate charge level (high/medium/low) of connected batteries
- Connected load level LEDs indicate the approximate wattage load level (high/medium/low) of connected equipment
- Sturdy extruded aluminum case stands up to the toughest work environments
- Battery conservation charge dial conserves battery power by setting the low-load level at which the inverter automatically shuts off
- Cooling fans provide cooler operation, lengthening inverter service life
- Circuit breaker guard the inverter against potentially damanging equipment overload
- Mounting flanges provide safe, fixed installation
- Grooved cooling surface provides additional surface area for more efficient cooling
- Grounding lug connects to vehicle ground
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.