RARITAN | PXE-1145R | 785813012128
Power Distribution Unit - 1PH, 120V AC, 15A (12A rated), 8 outlets: NEMA 5-20R, inlet: IEC60320 C-20, plug: NEMA 5-15P, 1.4kVA, 1U horizontal PDU, Ethernet, USB-B and sensor connections
The Raritan PXE family of rack power distribution units (PDUs) offers real-time remote power monitoring of power at the inlet: RMS current per line (amps), RMS voltage per line pair, apparent and active power (kVA, kW), power factor and energy consumption (kWh). The PXE series comes in 1U and Zero U models, voltages from single phase 120V AC to three phase 208V AC, 15A to 50A and various combinations of IEC C-13, IEC C-19 and NEMA 5-20R outlets.
- Remote power monitoring and metering of current (amps), voltage, power (kVA, kW) and energy consumption (kWh)
- Support for up to 16 environmental sensors
- Power information from units, lines and circuit breakers
- LED display
- Ethernet and USB-B access
- User customizable thresholds and alerts
- Alerts via SNMP, email, GSM SMS (text) and SysLog when thresholds are exceeded
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, NTP, SMTP, SSH, Telnet, SSL, and SNMP v1, v2 and v3, SNMP INFORMS, JSON-RPC
- Advanced authorization options, including permissions, LDAP/S and Active Directory
- Strong encryption and passwords
- Cisco EnergyWise(TM) compliant
- IPv6 support
- 1U and Zero U form factors
|Number of Outlets||8|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.