NEMA 4X rated compression fitting, ideal for cable diameters of .230" to .395" (5.84mm to 10.03mm).
- NEMA 4X and IP66 rating protects against corrosion, windblown dust and rain, splashing water and hose-directed water
- Universal design accommodates the most popular Wireless Access Points including Cisco Aironet 1200, 1230, 1240, 1250 and 1300 Series
- Fiberglass construction and aluminum mounting plate allows quick and easy access point installation
- UL508A Listed and approved
- Include pre-configured mounting template
- Provisions for padlocks to protect against tampering and theft
- Optional NEMA 4X rated fittings available in various sizes
- Optional NEMA 4X drain and vent kit
- Connectivity accessory kit (included): 2-position outlet box, Mini-Com(TM) TX6(TM) PLUS Jack Module, TX6(TM) PLUS Patch Cord, silicone sealant and grounding cable
- Shielded connectivity accessory kit also available
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.