The remote control RADIUM R1 - R2 - R2T - R4 is a 1-2-4 buttons key chain style transmitter, operating at 433,92 MHz. It has been designed for the control of automatic closing systems and anti-burglar systems, thanks to its very high security coding sy stem (KeeLoq Hopping code). The code sent by the transmitter changes at each activation, avoiding any scanning and copying risk. A special algorithm allows to keep synchronized transmitter and receiver. The transmitter can be equipped with passive tag ( see table for the reference ) The CR 2016 lithium batteries of the transmitter have a shelf life of about 6 months. The product fully complies with Part 15 of FCC Regulations and the European Directives 2006/95/CE, 2004/108/CE, 99/05/CE.
- Refined New Design
- Range up to 250 m (820ft)
- Ergonomic, rugged & durable
- Battery: 1 x 3V Lithium (CR2016)
- Also available with built-in
- proximity tag
|Input Power||12V DC|
|Product Type||WIRELESS COMPONENT|
|Locking State||FAIL-SECURE (POWER TO UNLOCK)|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC WIRELESS COMPONENTS|
|Normal State||NORMALLY CLOSED|
|Switch Type||SINGLE POLE, SINGLE THROW|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.