The R100X150V1T Thermal Transfer Turn-Tell Label has an innovative design that allows it to rotate to any angle for improved visibility, aesthetics, and repositioning on wires/cables. It can easily be installed on existing terminated wires/assemblies a nd does not require disconnecting wires/cables. Use with Easy-Mark Plus Labeling Software and laser/inkjet printers. 1.0" x 1.5" (25.4 mm x 38.1 mm). Color White. 2500 labels.
- Innovative label design allows labels to rotate for visibility from any angle, and for repositioning on the wire/cable to align legends and improve aesthetics
- Labels can be easily installed on existing terminated wires and assemblies without disconnecting the wires/cables
- Available in computer printable rolls for use with desktop thermal transfer printers
Thermal Transfer Label
Print-On Area Color: White
Print-On Area Height: 0.50 Inch (12.7 mm)
Maximum Wire OD: 0.28 Inch (7.1 mm)
Minimum Cable OD: 0.22 Inch (5.6 mm)
Labels Per Row: 4
Wire Range: Category 5e/6/6A UTP/Category 5e FTP
Temperature Range: -40 to 200 deg F (-40 to 93deg C)
Dimension: 1.50 Inch Length x 1 Inch Width (38.1 mm x 25.4 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.