The IRONCLAD is a Perimeter Fence Intrusion Detection System (PIDS), a fence mounted vibration sensor cable used for outdoor perimeter protection and intrusion alert.
The IRONCLAD is meant to be easy, affordable and reliable. The system does NOT requir e any: Training, certification, prior knowledge, special tools, prior experience, calibration, computer or any software. It’s designed to work with any alarm system, CCTV or SCADA system new or old through dry contact relays.
Single zone kit, Ironclad sensor cable 300m/1000ft + Analyzer + NEMA4X Enclosure
- Plug and Deploy - Ready for installation affordable kits.
- Standalone - No computer or software needed.
- 3 Layers of False Alarm Filtration - Extreme low false alarm rate.
- Protects fences up 10ft with a single run of cable.
- No training or special toolseeded, comes with installation manual.
- No calibration - The system self-calibrates.
- Maintenance free - 2 years warranty on the sensor cable.
- 22 Levels of sensitivity per zone easily adjusted with dip switches.
- Dry contact relay outputs (NO or NC), cabe connected to any alarm system/DVR.
- Ideal for installation on chain link fences or concertina coils.
- Optional: Weather Station, Stainless steel twist ties, Gate connector.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.