Rack mount up to 4 stand-alone media converters in one convenient un-powered shelf.
- Auto-Negotiation (802.3u) (Copper & Fiber)Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link.
- Transparent Link Pass ThroughTransparent Link Pass Through sends a link-loss signal over the fiber, instructing the remote converter to shut down the copper portthus notifying the end devicewhile maintaining the fiber link between the two converters.
- Automatic Link RestorationTransition Networks’s converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions.
- Remote Fault Detect
- Remote Fault Detect (RFD) is a trouble shooting feature found on Gigabit Ethernet copper-to-fiber media converters. By enabling Remote Fault Detect on the remotely located media converter, the status of the fiber link will be monitored and any link failures will be reported back to the local converter. Should the remote converter lose its fiber RX signal, Remote Fault Detect will force the converter to shut down its fiber TX port. If Link Pass Though is enabled on both ends, then the copper ports will also be shut down to notify both end devices of the link failure.
- Enable Remote Fault Detect on the remote device
- Local end-device will be notified of remote fiber RX loss
- LoopbackThis feature puts a converter in a special mode that enables the device to loop back the signal from the RX port to the TX port on either media for testing and troubleshooting purposes.
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy)Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed.
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- DMI - Diagnostic Monitoring Interface(supported on CGETF1040-110 when an SFP supporting DMI is used.)DMI models have four functions:Transmit PowerReceive PowerTransmit bias currentTemperatureWithin each function, the device will send a trap (i.e. error) whenever a high or low warning event or a high or low alarm event occurs (for a total of 16 traps).
Port One: 1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft.]
Single-mode.Shipping Weight: 1 lb. [0.45 kg]
Single-mode.Status Leds: PWR (Power): ON=connection to external AC power LKF (Fiber Link): ON=fiber connection RXC (Copper Receie): Flashing=Receiving data on copper link
ON=Copper Link connection Duplex: ON=Copper Link connection
Single-mode.Power Consumption: 5.4 watts
Port Two: 1000BASE-SX 850nm multimode (SC) [62.5/125 m: 220 m/722 ft.
50/125 m: 550 m/1804 ft.]
Singmode.Dimensions: Width: 0.86" [22 mm] Depth: 5.0" [127 mm] Height: 3.4" [86 mm]
Single-mode.Environment: See chassis specifications
Single-mode.6-Position Switch: SW1: Remote Fiber Fault Detect (Down=Enabled) SW2: Symmetric Pause SW3: Asymmetric Pause SW4: Transparent Link Pass Through (UP=Enabled) SW5: Fiber Auto-Negotiation (Down=Enabled) SW6: Loopback (Down=Enabled)
Single-mode.3-Position Jumper: Hardware: Converter mode is determined by 6-position switch settings Software: Converter mode is d etermined by most recently saved on-board microprocessor settings.
Tech Info and Standards: IEEE Std. 802.3ab and IEEE Std. 802.3z Single-mode.
Regulatory Compliance: CISPR/EN55022 Class A + EN55024 FCC Class A CE Mark
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.