LEVITON | S2END-38H
End Cap, Fiber Raceway System, (one) 1.5" hole
- Seals end of duct to protect fiber from environmental factors such as dust or debris
- Removable for future system extension
- Slotless end caps must be used in conjunction with slotless joiners. All other end caps snap into place without the aid of tools or connecting joiners
- End caps with knock-out holes allow tubing to be extended from the sealed end of ducting or other components
- Manufactured of a fire retardant plastic that is halogen free and low smoke
- End caps with knock-out holes can be used with tubing to create sealed drop down points
- May be utilized in a system containing copper cable, it is recommended that fiber and copper be stored in separate systems
|Fiber Duct H x W||2" X 2"|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.