TRANSITION NETWORKS | S3220-1013-SA
S3220 Series OAM/IP-Based Remotely Managed Network Interface Device, Port One: 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft], Port Two: 1000BASE-SX 850 nm Multimode (SC) [62.5/125 um: 220 m/722 ft; 50/125 um: 550 m/1804 ft], SA
The ION 3220 Series of Network Interface Devices (NIDs) are a remotely managed product that offers IP or IP-Less management methods for secure delivery of Ethernet services for business and mobile backhaul applications. With MEF 9, 14 and 21 certification the ION 3220 Series ensures you are compliant with the latest standards. The ION 3220 Series is a 10/100/1000Mbps product with advance features including - IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM, VLAN, QoS, SSH/SSL, jumbo frame support and bandwidth allocation
Complete End to End Visibility- Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM)- Fiber-to-the-Premise (FTTP)- E-Line Services (EPL and EVPL)- Enterprise Markets
- 10K jumbo frame support
- Two selectable remote management modes- IP-based remote management, In-band (remote device managed by local peer)
- AutoCross(TM)- Auto-negotiation- pause- transparent link pass through
- Far-end-fault, Remote loopback, Field upgradeable firmware, IEEE 802.1p QoS packet classification
- IPv4 IP TOS, DiffDerv and IPv6 traffic class QoS classification, IEEE 802.1q VLAN and double VLAN tagging with 4096 VIDs, DHCP client, SNTP, TFTP, RADIUS client
- RMON counters for each port
- Bandwidth profiling- DMI optical management
- Cable diagnostic function for copper ports- SSH- Telnet- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Web management, Focal point management, SNMP v1, v2c, and v3, USB port for basic setup, management VLAN
Item: OAM/IP-Based Remotely Managed Network Interface Device
Data Rate: Copper: 10/100/1000 Mbps; Fiber: 1000 Mbps
Filtering Rate: 8K MAC Addresses
Maximum Frame Size: 10240 Bytes
Power: Input: 100 - 240 Volt AC,1 Amp; Output: 12 VolC, 1.25 Amp
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating Temperature; 5 - 95% Operating Humidity Non-Condensing
Link Budget: 8.5 dB
Port One: 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: 1000BASE-SX 850 nm Multimode (SC) [62.5/125 um: 220 m22 ft] [50/125 um: 550 m/1804 ft]
Dimension: 3.250 Inch Width x 6.500 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3, IEEE Std. 802.3ah, IEEE Std. 802.1P, IEEE Std. 802.1Q, IEEE Std. 802.1X, EN55022 Class A, EN55024, UL60950, CE Mark, MEF 9, 14 + 21 Certified, 802.3ah Link OAM
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.