TRANSITION NETWORKS | S6010-1040-LA
S6010 Series T1/E1 to Fiber Network Interface Device, Port One: Twisted Pair (RJ48) [1.5 km/0.9 mi], Port Two: SFP Slot (Empty), LA
The T1/E1 copper to fiber network interface device (NID) provides a solution for those users that need to extend T1/E1 or PRI connections over fiber. The T1/E1 supports Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers to support a variety of fiber types, distances and wavelengths to provide maximum flexibility across a variety of network topologies. The use of Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM) SFPs can be utilized to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fiber infrastructure. The T1/E1NID must be used in pairs. A typical installation will include a chassis card installed in the ION platform locally and a stand-alone device installed at the remote location
- Remote in-band management
- Copper or fiber, local or remote loopbacks
- Switch selectable for T1 or E1
- Remote firmware upgrade
- LEDs for immediate visual status
- Supports dual or single fiber
- Supports multimode and single-mode fiber at a variety of distances
- Supports CWDM SFPs
- SNMP management when used with ION chassis and management module
- Remote standalone can be managed by local peer
- Extend PRI over fiber
Item: T1/E1 to Fiber Network Interface Device
Copper Connectors: RJ48, BNC
Fiber Connectors: SFP: LC Connector Uses Standard 100BASE-X/OC-3 SFP; Fixed Optics: ST or SC Connector
Data Rate: T1 = 1.544 Mbps; E1 = 2.048 Mbps
Status LEDs: Power, Signal Dect Copper, Signal Detect Fiber
Power Consumption: 2.6 Watt
Power: Input: 100 - 240 Volt AC; Output: 12 Volt DC
Environmental Conditions: -10 to 65 deg C Operating Temperature; 5 - 95% Operating Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
MTBF Witut Power Supply: >250000 Hour (MIL-HDBD-217F), >687000 Hour (Bellcore)
Port One: Twisted Pair (RJ48) [1.5 km/0.9 mi]
Port Two: SFP Slot (Empty)
Dimension: 3.250 Inch Width x 6.500 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
ANSI T1.102, T1.402 and T1.408, ITU I.431, G.703, G.736, G.775 and G.823, ETSI 300-166, 300-233 and TBR12/12- CISPR/EN55022 Class A- FCC Class A- CE Mark, UL60950
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.