- Extend network distance upto 120 km
- Bridging media converters will provide conversion and integration solutions for half and full-duplex environments
- 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps on all TP ports
- Half or full-duplex on all ports including fiber
- Auto-negotiation (802.3u) - Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link
- AutoCross(TM)- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration
- Link pass through- Is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal
- Far End Fault (FEF) - A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with link pass through to notify both end devices of a loss of link
- Automatic link restoration- Transition Networks converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions
Item: 10/100 Bridging Media Converter
Multimode: Min TX PWR: -19.0 dBm, Max TX PWR: -14.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -30.0 dBm, Max In PWR: -14.0 dBm, Link Budget: 11.0 dB
Data Rate: 10 Mbps; 100 Mbps
Filtering Addresses: 1K MAC Addresses
Filtering And Forrding Rate: 14880 pps For Ethernet; 148800 pps For Fast Ethernet
RAM Buffers: 512 KB
Maximum Packet Size: 2044 Bytes (Untagged), 2048 Bytes (Tagged)
Switches: Auto-Negotiation On/Off (TP), Half or Full-Duplex With Auto-Negotiation Off (TP), 10 Mbps or100 Mbps With Auto-Negotiation Off (TP), Half or Full-Duplex (Fiber); Link Pass Through On/Off, Far End Fault On/Off
Status LEDs: PWR: On=Connection to External Power; FD: On=Full-Duplex, Off=Half-Duplex; LNK/ACT (Fiber Link/Activity): On=Link; Blinkin g=Activity CD: On=Full-Duplex; Off=Half-Duplex; LNK/ACT (Copper Link/Activity): On=Link; Blinking=Activity 100 (Copper): Off=10 Mbps; On=100 Mbps
Power: External AC/DC: 12 Volt DC, 0.8 Amp Minimum
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C; 5 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 10/100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: 100BASE-FX 1310 nm Single-mode (LC) [20 km/12.4 mi]
Link Budget: 17.3 dB
Dimension: 3.250 Inch Width x 4.800 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3u, Wall Mount Power Supply- UL Listed, Regulatory Compliance- FCC Class A, VCCI Class 1, CISPR22/EN55022 Class A, EN55024, EN61000, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||10/100BASE-TX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.