BLONDER TONGUE | SDE-4AV-QAM
MPEG-2 SD Encoder; 4xAV inputs; 1xQAM + 1xASI + 1xGigE outputs; EAS compatible
SDE-4AV-QAM (MPEG-2 SD Encoder - 4xAV - 1xQAM) accepts up to four (4) standard-definition (SD) input programs in NTSC baseband Audio/Video format. Each input program is digitized, MPEG-2 encoded, and then multiplexed into one Multi-Program Transport St ream (MPTS). The output is available in the following formats simultaneously: 1xQAM, 1xASI, and 1xGigE (1000Base-T Ethernet).
An optional high definition (HD) software upgrade allows the encoder to switch modes between SD and HD. When operating in HD mode, the encoder accepts one (1) program from any one of the following inputs: 1xHDMI (unencrypted), 1xVGA or 1xComponent.
The encoder supports Dolby Digital audio encoding, and Closed Captioning (EIA-608). It is also equipped with an Emergency Alert System (EAS) interface. A front-panel RF test point allows for monitoring/testing of the QAM output without service interruption.
Comprehensive remote monitoring and control is accomplished using any standard Web browser via a rear-panel 10/100Base-T Ethernet connection.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Accepts up to four (4) programs in NTSC baseband A/V format
- Digitizes, MPEG-2 encodes, & multiplexes up to four (4) programs into one MPTS
- Simultaneously delivers the following outputs: 1xQAM, 1xASI, and 1xGigE
- Supports optional HD software upgrade to accept one (1) program from any of the following inputs: 1xHDMI (unencrypted), 1xVGA, or 1xComponent
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard Web browsers
- Provides a front-panel RF test point (at 20 dB below primary QAM output)
- Compatible with ITU Annex A and B digital QAM formats
- Equipped with EAS interface (Analog Video + L/R Audio)
- Supports Real-time Dolby Digital audio encoding
- Supports Closed Captioning EIA-608
- Supports user-defined PSIP configuration
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.