The SIP-100 offers detection with a long range of 300 ft. and a total of three outputs: two separate outputs for far and near areas and another for creep-zone detection.
Multiple outputs are useful for activating video transmission systems and controlling PTZ cameras. The detection angle in the main area of the SIP-5030 and SIP-100 can be adjusted to easily match the camera field of view. And, the creep zone detector can be used for detection below and around the unit.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 330 Intelligent PIR detection system
- Multiple outputs to trigger CCTV cameras and PTZ control
- Detection of ambient temperature and illuminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Double Dual/One Quad pryo-elements with patented
- Double Conductive Shielding for main area
- Built-in creep zone detector (Double dual pyro-elements)
- Anti-vandalism functions
- Anti-rotation function with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking function with photo-beam
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Max. 13ft. installation height
- Independent sensitivity selector for creep/near/far areas
- Independent N.C. and N.O. output for main area SIP-5030
- 2 x N.C. and N.O. independent output for main areas (Near and Far areas)
- Adjustable alarm interval time
|Current (Amps)||LESS THAN 0.5A|
|Height - Inches||APPROXIMATELY 10 INCHES|
|Input Power||11 TO 16 VDC|
|Normal State||NORMALLY OPEN OR NORMALLY CLOSED|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC MOTION SENSORS|
|Thickness/Depth - Inches||APPROXIMATELY 11 INCHES|
|Range - Feet||330 FEET X 10 FEET|
|Width - Inches||4"|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.