SIP-T32G IP Phone is Yealink latest innovation for managers with demanding collaborative communication needs. For managers, it is a future-proofing network investment which supports seamless migration to GigE-based network infrastructure. Dual-port Gig abit Ethernet is designed for flexible deployment options and lower cabling expenses. With its high-resolution TFT color display, SIP-T32G IP Phone offers a brilliant depiction of caller’s information. Meanwhile, the user interface was designed for cla rity and intuitive operation. Moreover, Equipped with the TI Aries chipset, HD handset, HD speaker and HD codec (G.722), SIP-T32G IP Phone offers an unrivaled, lifelike audio experience. Furthermore, The T32G Phone supports the security standards which prevent the recording of data, For instance: TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x, Open VPN and AES encryption.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- TI Aries chipset and TI voice engine
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (Router & Switch)
- Supports IPV6
- Power over Ethernet
- 3" TFT-LCD, 400 x 240 pixel, 262K colors
- Color Picture Caller-ID, Screensaver, Wallpaper
- Convenient and intuitive user structure
- Support HD wideband codec: G.722
- HD Voice: HD Codec, HD speaker, HD handset
- Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
- 3 VoIP accounts
- Auto-provision via TFTP / FTP / HTTP /HTTPS / PNP
- SRTP / HTTPS / TLS, VLAN, QoS, Open VPN
- National Language Support
- BLF/BLA, Hot-desking, OpenVPN
- Broad and Deep Interoperability
- Inherits all the features of T2x V60
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.