This switch is a next generation smart managed switch with 52Gbps switching capacity. It provides (24) 10/100/1000Base-T copper ports with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ capability and (2) additional 100/1000 dual speed SFP slots. The embedded Device Management Sys tem (DMS) system provides the benefits of ease of use in IP surveillance, Wireless Access Point and other applications.The DMS capability built into the switch provides time-saving features enabling security integrators or network administrators to est ablish and document a baseline deployment, automatically discover and remotely configure attached IP-powered devices (PDs).
- IPv6 Access Management
- Support Jumbo Frame up to 9K bytes
- Authentication - RADIUS, TACACS+
- DHCP Relay, DHCP Snooping, DHCP Server
- L2/L3/L4 ACLs Support MAC ACL, IP standard/extended ACL
- LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol)
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficy
- IP Source Guard, Port Security
|No Exp Modules/Slots||0|
|Number of Ports||13-24|
|Type of Device||STACKABLE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.