SMART1000RM1U, 1000VA line interactive UPS for server, network and telecommunications equipment/1U rackmount form factor/Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 147/Sine wave output in both AC and battery mode/maintains battery derived AC output during blackouts and severe voltage fluctuations/NEMA 5-15P input plug/Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression/Network management interfaces includes USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot/Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling/Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface/Integrated 2 bank switched PDU/3 stage metered current monitoring and battery charge LEDs/Mains power and voltage regulation LEDs/Audible alarm/Self-test/Supports 2 or 4 post rackmount installation/Field replaceable, hot swappable internal batteries/Attractive all-black UPS 2 year warranty with $250,000 connected equipment insurance/Extended warranty and service contracts available
- Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, network storage devices and telecom hardware
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload and low battery
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 10 ft. wer cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 450-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 14 min. and full load up to 4 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- Switchable Outlets
- 2 load banks, ewith one outlet individually controllable via software interface to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V-147V without using battery power
- EMI/RFI Line Nois Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- ENERGY STAR Certification
- 99% line mode efficiency saves money and energy and protects environment by meeting strict EPA efficiency uidelines
- LED Indicators
- Front-panel LEDs signal power, voltage correction, load level and battery charge state
- Network Management Cards
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Communications PortSB and DB9 ports combine with PowerAlert software (available via free download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert) to monitor operating conditions, monitor AC power, and enable safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
- Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for mounting in 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. 2- or 4-post rack
- Optional 4POSTRAILKIT1U accessory available for extra support in 4-post instlations
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.