Tripp Lite’s SMART1300LCDT Line-Interactive Tower UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs or individual VCR/DVR components during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits continuously regulate brownouts and overvoltages from 92V to 150V back to usable levels, all while maintaining a full battery charge. Offers complete power protection in an attractive all-black cabinet design. Includes 8 built-in outlets, 4 with full battery backup and surge suppression for vital system components and another 4 with surge-suppression only for accessories not requiring battery support. Built-in USB port and included cable enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure. PowerAlert software is available via free download from www.tripplite.com. HID-compliant USB interface also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in surge dataline surge suppression jacks protect equipment with single-line dialup/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel display offers easy to read icon-based status indicators and detailed numeric data regarding input voltage, output voltage, frequency, load percentage, load watts, battery voltage and runtime in minutes. 1300VA/720W power-handling capacity supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations and audio/video components.
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Provides 1300VA/720W high-performance power protection for desktop computers, audio/video components, media centers and other electronics
- Supports basic desktop computer and LCD monitor up to 64 minutes during power outage
- Supprts 50% load (360W) up to 10 minutes
- Audible alarm indicates loss of utility power or low battery
- Optimized Outlets
- 4 NEMA 5-15R outlets deliver battery backup for devices that require constant power
- All 8 outlets protect against surges or spikes thacan harm equipment or data
- NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Corrects undervoltages as low as 92V and overvoltages as high as 150V without drawing battery backup power
- LCD Status Scrn
- Large LCD screen shows real-time voltage, load, AVR and battery statuses
- Automatically displays remaining battery runtime in minutes during power outage
- AC Line, Coaxial and Tel/DSL Surge Suppression
- Surge suppression rating of 650 joules protects nnected equipment and data from harmful power surges
- Tel/DSL RJ11 jacks protect standard dialup/DSL/Ethernet phone connection
- Coaxial jacks protect CATV, broadband cable internet, satellite or broadcast antenna connection
- EMI/RFI Line Noise FilteringÔemoves electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage your equipment’s performance
- USB Communication Port and Free PowerAlert Software
- HID-compliant USB port integrates with built-in power management and auto-shutdown of Windows and Mac OS X
- Works with Tripp Lite PowerAlert software (available as free web download) to enable safe, unattended system shutdown and file saves during prolonged power failure
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.