Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Tripp Lite’s unique configuration excels in exceptionally poor-power environments with two separate levels of voltage boost to correct both slight undervoltages and severe brownout conditions. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 95% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232 and Pre-installed SNMPWEBCARD network interface. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable battery
- Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, network storage devices and telecom hardware
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload, low battery and fault conditions
- 8 NEMA 5-15 outlets
- 10 ft. power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 0.9 power factor rating
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup with Expandable Runtime
- Supports half load up to 14 min. and full load up to 4.9 min.
- Internal batteries designor hot-swap field replacement
- 95% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP36V15-2U
- Included Network Management Card
- Preinstalled network management card rmits remote management of UPS
- 2 Load Banks with Switchable Outlets
- Can control 4 outlets remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V-145V without usg battery power
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD signals operating mode, load level, voltage, battery chargand estimated runtimes
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- Communications Ports
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.ripplite.com/poweralert
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
- Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM accessorMounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USTAND accessory
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.