- Ideal UPS protection for applications in patient-care vicinities where UL 60601-1 3rd edition listed medical electrical equipment is required
- Internal low-impedance isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers 100% isolation from the input AC line
- Floating AC output prevents noise coupling from noisy hospital ground circuits
- Full line isolation prevents shock potential and operational problems in sensitive electronic equipment
- Provides connected equipment with continuous power during short and long duration loss of commercial power
- Expandable runtime is available with the addition of one or more external battery packs (BP48V24-2U and BP24V60RT-3U)
- Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83V to 143V back to usable 120V output levels without using battery power
- Resistant to electrostatic discharge
- Supports loads up to 2200VA/1920W
- 13 min. half-load runtime (1100VA/960W), 4 min. full load runtime (2200VA/1920W)
- Input: IEC320-C20 inlet with locking cl Outt: 4 NEMA 5-15/20R and 4 IEC C13
- Built-in USB, DB9 (RS-232) and optional SNMPWEBCARD accessory monitoring options
- PowerAlert unattended shutdown software and complete cabling included
- Offers line isolation and continuous noise filtering
- 940-joule sur protection rating
- 5 diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, on battery, voltage correction, overload & battery low/replace
- Battery replacement door and back panel grounding lug
- Relay I/O card allows users to communicate UPS status and events via 6 confiurable contact closure outputs
Product Group: UPS Systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.