Tripp Lite’s SMART 3000VS intelligent, line interactive UPS with expandable runtime protects server, networking and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Small footprint, tower UPS system occupies only 106 square inches of floorspace with a height of only 14.25 inches. Large capacity 3000 VA/2250 watt rated UPS system offers 4 minutes runtime at full load and 14 minutes at half load during power failures. Runtime is expandable with optional external battery packs. Line interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 79V and overvoltages as high as 147V to fully regulated 120V nominal output for smooth continuous operation of connected equipment. Includes a total of 10 outlets, 3 of which can be individually powered off and back on via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for more critical loads. Includes slot for internal SNMPWEBCARD, plus 2 DB9 and 2 USB enhanced monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. Ships in attractive gray color scheme. Compatible with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert and Watchdog service software.
- 3000VA/2250 watt output capacity accommodates a variety of server, networking and telecom devices
- High power density 3kVA UPS system occupies only 106 square inches of floorspace with a height of only 14.25 inches
- Compatible with North American 120V/60 Hz power as found in the USA, Canada and Mexico
- Offers 4 minutes runtime with a full load of 3000VA and 14 minutes with a half load of 1500VA
- Runtime is expandable with BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Line interactive voltage regulation corrects severe brownouts and overvoltages from 79 to 147v back to normal 120v levels without using battery power
- 10total outlets (7 NEMA5-15R; 2 NEMA5-15/20R; 1 L5-30R)
- Includes NEMA L5-30P locking 30 amp input plug connection
- Notification of system status via 5 LEDs and multi-function audible alarms
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when ued with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- 4 built-in communications ports (2-DB9, 2-USB) for remote monitoring and unattended shutdown
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Supports Tripp Lite’s WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by automatically restarting them and rebooting completely locked computers by automatically switching UPS power off and back on again
- Communication ports support on battery, low battery, power restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage, load percentage, battery charge current, battery capacity, internal UPS temperature and line frequency status messaging. Interface supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and 10 second reboot of connected equipment
- 3 individual customized load management receptacles can be individually powered off and back on again via software interface to reboot remo te equipment or perform "load shedding" of less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface supports emergency shutoff in large facilities
- Hot-swappable/user replaceable batteries allow on-site battery replacement without powering off connected equipment
- UPS battery set ships fully assembled and ready for use, no time consuming, connection of individual internal batteries by user is necessary
- This product is ENERGY STAR quali
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.