Tripp Lite’s line-interactive SMART5000RT3U UPS System protects server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges in a compact tower/rackmount housing. In rack configuration, the power module and battery pack occupy only 3 rack spaces (3U) each. Large capacity 5000VA/4000W power module converts raw 208V AC input to fully regulated dual output 208/120 voltage for simultaneous protection of both high- and low-voltage equipment loads. True sine wave output at all times offers guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types. Includes 14 outlets, 8 of which can be individually reset via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Battery support can be extended indefinitely with additional external 3U rackmount battery packs. Includes slot for internal SNMP/web card, plus two DB9 and two USB enhanced monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data.
- 5kVA / 5000VA / 4000W line interactive 6U rack/tower UPS; Sine wave output 208 & 120V output during brownouts to 151V and overvoltages to 260V USB, Serial, EPO & optional SNMP/Web card monitoring options Expandable runtime; 8 single-outlet switched out put load banks NEMA L6-30P input; 10 5-15R, 2 5-15/20R, 1 L6-30R & 1 L14-30R outlets
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.