Tripp Lite’s SMART5000TEL3U intelligent, line interactive UPS protects server, networking and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges in a compact rackmount housing. Completely self-contained UPS system occupies only 3 rack spaces (3U) in a standard 19 inch rack, making this model one of the smallest 5kVA UPS systems available. Included accessories support mounting 4 post rack enclosures. Large capacity 5000 VA/3750 watt UPS system accepts raw 208/240V AC input, adjusting output to normal 208V levels. One pair of 120V outlets support up to 600VA monitors and other low voltage accessories. Includes slot for internal SNMP/web card, plus 2 DB9 and 2 USB enhanced monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. Five outlets (two L6-20R, one L6-30R and two 5-15R) allow the connection of high current 20 and 30 amp 208V connectors and up to two 120V devices (max 600VA at 120V).
- Large 5000VA/3750-watt output capacity accommodates solitary large loads or multiple low-power loads
- High power density 5kVA power module occupies only 3 rack spaces (3U)
- 16 minutes half-load runtime (with a continuous load 2500VA; much longer runtime available at smaller loads)
- Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects severe brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power
- High voltage output supports 208V server, internetworking and telecom applications
- Pair of 120V outlets supports up o 600VA for standard 120V monitors, voicemail and other low-power networking devices
- Five total outlets (two L6-20R, one L6-30R and two 5-15R)
- Diagnostic LEDs provide visual indication of 17 separate performance conditions
- USB & Serial ports enable daa-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- 4 built-in communications ports (2 USB/2 DB9) for remote monitoring and unattended shutdown
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface for emergency shutoff in large facilities
- Hot-swappable/user-replaceable batteries allow on-site battery replacement through the front panel without powering off connected equipment or removing the UPS from the rack
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- UPS ships fully assembled and ready for installation; no time-consuming user battery connections required
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.