TRIPP LITE | SMARTINT2200VS | SMARTINT2200VS
Tripp Lite’s SMARTINT2200VS intelligent, line interactive tower uninterruptible power supply (UPS) prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges.
Tripp Lite’s SMARTINT2200VS intelligent, line interactive tower uninterruptible power supply (UPS) prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 19 minu tes half load runtime and 7 minutes at full load. Maintains regulated 230V nominal output without using battery power during brownouts and overvoltages from 151 to 282V. 2200VA power handling capability offers compatibility with a variety of networking , telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes a total of 9 outlets with 3 load banks (2 outlets each) that are individually switchable via software interface to reboot select equipment on demand or shed less significant loads to exten d battery runtime for more critical equipment. Supports simultaneous remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available via free download. Built-in accessory slo t supports Network Management Card options. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface offers option for instantaneous power-off of UPS and connected equipment in the case of fire or emergency. Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs offer at-a-glance notification of UPS and line power status. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges and line noise. Attractive gray color scheme.
- SMARTINT2200VS line interactive UPS offers protection from blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages and surges
- 2200VA / 1600 watt capacity
- Internal batteries support a half load of 1100VA for 19 minutes and a full load of 2200VA for 7 minutes
- Intelligent batery management system extends battery life
- Maintains regulated 230V nominal output during brownouts and overvoltages from 151 to 282V
- Includes 9 UPS supported outlets with 3 individually controllable load banks that can be powered off and back on again via software interface
- IEC320-C20 input connection accepts a variety of detachable cordsets to match country or site-specific wall receptacles
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software included
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving nattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and UPS output power control for immediate reboot of connected devices
- Supports Tripp Lite’s WatchDog software application (requires optional WATCHDOGSW)
- Built-in accessory slot supports Network Management Card options; Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs
- Network-grade AC surge suppression
- Attractive gray color scheme
- Optional PDUBHV20 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replaent with no disruption to connected equipment
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.