Panduit SMS-A-D15 Snap-In Cable Mounts eliminate protruding tie heads and facilitate one hand tie threading. The integral retaining notch allows cable tie heads to be held in place below bundle. Applied with rubber adhesive tape and are designed for us e in indoor environments where mounting holes cannot be drilled. They are 0.31 x 2.06 (7.9 x 52.3mm) in size and can be used with standard cross section cable ties. Made of ABS, are white ivory in color and come in packages of 500.
Snap-In Cable Tie Mounts " Mechanically Applied, Used with Panduit Standard Cross Section Cable Ties Including Plt1S, Plt1.5S, Plt2S, Prt1.5S And Prt2S. Used to Quickly Route Wire and Cable Where Mounting Holes Cannot be Drilled
- For use with standard cross section cable ties: PLT1S, PLT1.5S, PLT2S, PRT1.5S, and PRT2S
- Integral retaining notch holds cable tie head in place below bundle
- Eliminates protruding tie head and facilitates one hand tie threading
- Quickly route wire and cable where mounting holes cannot be drilled
- Rubber-based adhesive provides a strong and reliable bond
- For indoor use only
- Material: ABS
CE Compliant, UL Recognized E136577, RoHS Compliant
|Type||CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Canada. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Canada or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Canada or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.